I absolutely LOVE to cook. I have create a lot of dishes and experiment with different recipes and I have been posting my favorite ones, as well as my personal recipes on a blog to keep track and to show others what I have been making.

If you try one of my recipes I would love to hear your comments or how you did it differently or what you honestly think. :)
-Alyssa Groff

Pizza on Lavash bread


So I am all about the healthy stuff. I normally am not a huge pizza person because I don't like all the bread and how heavy they are. But I found this recipe and was like, "Oooh!" That's simple and light. I was a little skeptical on how thin the bread was but it worked! Dustin, my mom, my grandpa all loved it. I used fresh tomatoes from my moms garden and fresh arugula. The recipe actually called for eggplant but I did not want to cook it, eat it, or have eggplant in my recipe haha.

*Recipe to be typed up soon....*

No comments:

Post a Comment