I absolutely LOVE to cook. I have create a lot of dishes and experiment with different recipes and I have been posting my favorite ones, as well as my personal recipes on a blog to keep track and to show others what I have been making.

If you try one of my recipes I would love to hear your comments or how you did it differently or what you honestly think. :)
-Alyssa Groff

Holiday Taste Tests

So I am planning on cooking Christmas dinner with my Papa over Christmas and he is an amazing chef so I am planning on trying at least 30 new recipes for just the holidays and 10 of those recipes are desserts. I want to be able to wow the family and I also just want to find that amazing recipe that everyone wants again and again. Yes Christmas is my favorite holiday and some say I am obsessed with planning for it waaaay too far in advance... But I don't care because I love it!

So here is a preview to what I plan on making over the next few weeks....

Bacon water chestnut wraps
Goat cheese crostini with orange marmalade
Belgian endive with Bay shrimp
Cranberry compote with mascarpone cheese
2 different Butternut squash soups
Spiced pecan pumpkin bread
Popovers
Classic dinner rolls
Wild mushroom risotto
Butternut risotto
Orzo with yellow squash
Mustard roasted potatoes
Stewed white beans with tomatoes and rosemary
Sweet potato and sage-butter casserole
Creamy broccoli soup
Oven roasted fall veggies
Cranberry salad
Mulled pomegranate sipper
Homemade apple cider
Desserts:
Sparkling oranges
Pineapple Daze
Apple pie bites
Poached pears
Brownie Thins
Melted Fontina with White Truffles
Milk Chocolate mousse cake with cashew brittle
Double nut Baklava
Orange blossom cheesecake with raspberry and pomegranate sauce
Pecan pumpkin butter pie
Chocolate peanut butter surprise cupcakes
Chocolate popcorn balls

Stay tuned!!!

1 comment:

  1. Would love to learn how to make home made apple cider!!! Looking forward to that post :)

    ReplyDelete