I absolutely LOVE to cook. I have create a lot of dishes and experiment with different recipes and I have been posting my favorite ones, as well as my personal recipes on a blog to keep track and to show others what I have been making.

If you try one of my recipes I would love to hear your comments or how you did it differently or what you honestly think. :)
-Alyssa Groff

Chicken Pasta Salad with Grapes

This salad has a great combination of sweet, comforting, a little bit of crunch and a cool dish when pairing with hot meat at a BBQ.

1 pkg curly noodles, cooked
1 chicken breast, shredded or cut in chunks (whatever you prefer)
1 small package sliced almonds
1 can pineapple tidbits, drained (or I have used crushed pineapple and it was still just as good)
bag of red grapes

Dressing:
1 c. sour cream
1 c. miracle whip
1 Tbsp. sugar
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. ginger

Mix dressing a little at a time (depending on how much creamy sauce you want) and stir into the other ingredients in a large bowl. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. And wa-lah! A yummy pasta salad. Great summer dish!

No comments:

Post a Comment