I absolutely LOVE to cook. I have create a lot of dishes and experiment with different recipes and I have been posting my favorite ones, as well as my personal recipes on a blog to keep track and to show others what I have been making.

If you try one of my recipes I would love to hear your comments or how you did it differently or what you honestly think. :)
-Alyssa Groff

Capellini Pomodoro

If any of you have been to Olive Garden and know their menu well you might have tried this simple pasta recipe. It is one of their smaller calorie pastas. Very simple but has a yummy italian taste. I was able to find this recipe and I would love to share it with you.
Ingredients:
2 cloves garlic - minced
2 pounds plum tomatoes - seeded/diced
1 oz fresh basil leaves -minced
1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
3 oz parmesan cheese
12 0z dry angel hair pasta - cooked
1/4 teaspoon pepper

Directions:
1. Heat olive poil and garlic. (Cook garlic until it is white)
2. Add tomatoes and pepper. Heat through stirring for 2-3 minutes.
3. Tomatoes shouldn't lose shape. Remove from heat.
4. Transfer hot cooked pasta to large bowl. Toss with tomato mix, basil and half of parmesan cheese.
5. Serve with remaining cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment