I absolutely LOVE to cook. I have create a lot of dishes and experiment with different recipes and I have been posting my favorite ones, as well as my personal recipes on a blog to keep track and to show others what I have been making.

If you try one of my recipes I would love to hear your comments or how you did it differently or what you honestly think. :)
-Alyssa Groff

My Chicken Sauce

If you want just to cook a simple lemony chicken kind of meal I use these ingredients for lemon herb chicken. I have a habit of not really measuring for this sauce because I mix it up every time. But this is basically what I put in it

2 TB Olive oil
Chicken broth
1/2 cup chopped onions (depends on how much chicken I am cooking)
1 TB butter
1 TB mustard
2 TB White wine
1 TB Lemon juice
Lemon pepper seasoning
Clove of garlic

No comments:

Post a Comment