I absolutely LOVE to cook. I have create a lot of dishes and experiment with different recipes and I have been posting my favorite ones, as well as my personal recipes on a blog to keep track and to show others what I have been making.

If you try one of my recipes I would love to hear your comments or how you did it differently or what you honestly think. :)
-Alyssa Groff

Marinated Salsa Tomatoes

I LOVE heirloom tomatoes. They remind me of when I did catering and had heirloom tomatoes and mozzarella for a salad. It is very fast and easy to prepare.

6 large heirloom tomatoes
1 (16 0z) container fresh salsa ( I use Costco's salsa)
1 (4 0z) can diced green chiles
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar dressing
2 tbs. chopped fresh cilantro

1. Core and slice tomatoes. Arrange them in an overlapping pattern or in stacks of alternate colors on a large plate.
2. Stir together the remaining ingredients in a small bowl and pour over tomatoes.
3. Cover and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes.

Wa-la!! You have a tomato salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment